I knew the exact date when Aunt Flo was due to arrive, so I was surprised when she failed to show on that date, but I didnt get my hopes up as I thought that maybe I miscaculated the dates. All my usual symptoms were there, so it was a matter of time, or so I thought. That week we had to get our house ready in order for our floor to be polished and by the end of that week, I began feeling real tired, and whats more, my boobs felt twice as big and so sore. Anyway I told my grandma and she was convinced I was pregnant.
The following Saturday at work, I began to feel a bit off colour, even though I was still eating normally. By the following Monday, I felt worse. I went out with my grandma and while shopping, we came across a kiosk selling lavender products. Now, I love lavender but this was making me feel worse, I just wanted to throw up. I went home and after lunch had a nap cos I was feeling so drained.
Then the next day I had to leave work early as I had a pounding headache and still more nausea. This was coupled by soaring emotions. Little did I know that my instincts and my grandma's instincts were correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment