Whoever gave it the name Morning sickness should be shot! It doesnt last for a few hours, it lasts ALL DAY LONG!!! I couldnt even look at food without wanting to gag. My doctor suggested sweet tea, but I couldnt stomach tea, to my surprise, I could stomach hot chocolate, so I would have a cup of it at work, but apart from that, I was only nibbling on dry toast and sipping orange juice and water and maybe some fruit or steamed vegies.
For my birthday I was taken to Hard Rock Cafe and surprisingly, I had an appetite and ate a substantial sized salad, no greasy food as it just made me ill. Then for a couple of days I was eating Subway Sandwiches as I craved them, but it didnt last. I ended up taking some holiday time from work cos I couldnt wake up early and go to work feeling the way I felt. I tried to eat things like cereal and fruit, but after going to my grandmas one day and eating an apple, I went home only to vomit it all back up again, and all I vomited was stomach acid and water.
Of course, I would get a lecture from Rob that I should be eating, but, the thought of food just made me sick. Its funny cos, if I didnt eat Id feel sick, but then Id eat a bit and Id still feel bad. The morning sickness lasted for my first trimester, and when I went back to work, which consequently was the beginning of my second trimester, the morning sickness subsided and my appetite came back, although occasionally, the animal food will make me gag and once or twice I have had accidents and vomited while at home.
Ill be back tomorrow with more, ttfn!
No comments:
Post a Comment