Paige brought home a new little friend from Kinder yesterday. Her name is Poppy The Clown and her mate is Jokie the Clown who is male. Each child gets to take the clown home and they have to write a little paragraph on a page, telling a story about what the clown does or where she goes etc then they have to draw a little picture. I had to help Paige draw the picture, then she did a few of her scribbles just to customize it and give it her touch.
I think its such a cute idea. Paige loved having Poppy The Clown here although I had to supervise both Paige and Summer when they were playing with her as Summer thought it was hers, everything is hers lately! She wanted to draw in the book as well but I had to be mean and say no, so then there were tears and tanties again O_o Summer wanted to take Poppy's hat off that was sewn on, she said to me "Hat off?" as she pulled at it, and I had to tell her "no" very gently.
I took some photos of the girls with Poppy, I hope you enjoy them xo
4 comments:
Aaaaagh oh that is so adorable!!! Paige looks proud as punch. And LOL at Summer, she looks like the cat who got the canary in that last one, as if she has everything she ever wanted right there: her big sis... and that clown! PML. Lovely shots.
thanks Kirilly, yeah, Summer wants to be involved in everything that has to do with kinder!
What a cute idea for the kids to do!
It IS a great idea! Love the photos, especially the last one ... too adorable! xoxo
Post a Comment