I went to the Dr last week to tell him about my hearburn issues and have been told I must stop drinking coffee for two months! It seems that the coffee was the culprit giving me heartburn! So far so good, I have cut out the coffee and coke as I noticed coke doing it to me as well, but I still do have one cup of coffee in the morning and it doesnt seem to give me heartburn then, its the coffee I drink at other times of the day that gives me pain afterwards!
I also noticed Chocolate gives me heartburn as well! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was eating a caramello koala last night and after I finished eating it it felt as though I had a brick sitting on my chest! In the meantime If I happen to suffer from discomfort Im to take Nexium, to ease the pain. I was chewing a couple of heartburn antacid tabs after my coffee but they dont help at all! Its been great though cos yesterday I enjoyed a nice cooked breakfast and had a cup of tea with it and didnt suffer afterwards.
So annoying that all the things I enjoy are bloody responsible for giving me heartburn, not happy at all! Ah well, no point in complaining about it anyway, its about time I gave up chocolate because Ive been eating way too much and have put a bit of weight back on, I can see a bit of flab around my waist and its making me feel depressed! I dont want to undo all the good work Ive done to lose the flab, I just have to be good and no succumb to chocolate!
3 comments:
Oh SO not fair! Still, it will be a good exercise because it's been so uncomfortable for you. Hoping for a speedy return of your coffee-caramello fixes, Dan!
My mom gets some 50/50 coffee beans that has half the acid and half the caffeine in it. Maybe something like that would be better for you. As for the chocolate...I just can't fathom not eating chocolate now and then, so I can't help you with that one!
Man that sucks! The older I get the more foods there are that give me heartburn. I could NOT go without at least ONE cup of coffee in the morning, and I like my chocolate now and then too!
Post a Comment