Saturday, June 05, 2010

No Rest For The Wicked

I mustve done something real bad cos it seems that Paige has reverted to her old ways and is getting up far too early in the morning! Not only that, Summer is in on it now!  This morning Paige got up at 5.15am, I kid you not!  I put her back to bed, but she kept getting out and coming into our room, wanting me to get up with her.  Then after the last attempt to put her to bed, we bit the bullet and let her stay up!  She was playing but making a helluva lot of noise outside Summer's room and then Summer decided it would be good to wake up early too!

They were both in bed with us but not sleeping, they wanted to play!  Of course I went to bed late last night, by late I mean 10.30 as my eyes were sore, plus I had a headache (nothing new there).  We had our kinder movie night fundraiser last night and cos Im part of the fundraising team, was helping out down there from 5 till 8pm.  It felt later than that Im not sure why, but the movie finshed at about 7.30, then we had a few extra helpers to help tidy up, so at least we werent there too late.   Anyway, as I said I went to bed at 10.30, and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep and was enjoying my sleep till I got rudely awaken by a little person at 5.15!

I suppose I should be happy it wasnt a kinder day, it makes the day way too long for her when she wakes that early!  Anyway by 11am today she was tired and cranky, no surprise there, so she went and lay on her bed for a bit, and then after lunch had a nap in the car as we went to Sunbury to pick up some Gluten Free pasta.  Rob was doing the driving and me and the girls had a snooze on the way, it was bliss!  Whenever we go out somewhere I always end up snoozing in the car as Rob is the driver!  The poor thing is feeling unwell at the moment, he is saying his throat is like razor blades.

Needless to say I was happy to put the girls both to bed at 6.45pm tonight!  Im hoping and praying they get up at a decent hour tomorrow morning and not at the crack of dawn!  I cant stand these early starts to the day! Makes for a very long and tiring day with two cranky girls!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Hopefully Paige will start sleeping later in the a.m. for you Danni girl. Good luck!

Janna said...

Oh that is not good! Miss Paige has to start sleeping in again, as well as her sis! All the best, Miss D. I hope Rob feels better soon, too. Sore throats are no fun :o\
xoxo