Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Piggy Back Rides

Just wanted to post a couple of pics of the girls that I took today, I was giving them piggy back rides and thought Id capture it on camera!  Paige is so darn heavy so I cant do it for too long but Summer is a real lightweight!  Also just so ya know, the early wake ups are still happening!  Not liking that at all!




7 comments:

Jude said...

Oh those are cute pictures Danni! LOL

Janna said...

Too cute! xoxo

jenn p. said...

hi! i just clicked over from the muriels. your girls are adorable and seem like a lot of fun. i have celiac disease (we spell it different in the u.s.) and have a blog about it. it's wonderful to know that there was such a drastic improvement after your daughter's diagnosis and i hope she continues to thrive!

Jude said...

Hey Danni, sister Linda is suddenly having a problem getting into your blog to comment for you, is your setting changed from public?

Danni said...

No Settings are still the same, dont know what the problem could be sorry :(

Jude said...

Thanks Danni, she just found out that the company where she works has added more blocks to their computer useage. So Linda wants me to let you know she will always be reading and enjoying your blog but won't be able to comment anymore. She's right sad about it too! :-(

Anonymous said...

Hi Danni
I'm at the Library on a half day off and can comment here. So sorry that my company is being nigglish about these things. Anyhow, I absolutely adore those pics of you and the girls. They are such sweeties (so are you, btw!!). Take care and know that I always read your blog and will comment (like today) when I get access to another computer. Hugs to you all!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Linda Lou