Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One Month Old..

Well my little darling turned one month old on Saturday, and I cant believe how much she has changed since birth! She was so swollen and puffy when she was born, I guess sleeping for 9 months in a bag of amniotic fluid would make anyone puffy, but not only that I guess the birth was a bit traumatic as well. Anyhow, she is so gorgeous, even if I do say so myself ;)! What can I do? I am a proud mum!

My mother in law gave her her first little dress with matching frilly pants and I cant wait to put it on her once the weather gets a bit warmer. She had her first restaurant experience the other day as we went to the hotel to visit all my friends and have lunch for our anniversary. She was good for the most part but then she woke up and I guess was a bit cranky and wouldnt settle for the rest of the lunch. I guess she was annoyed cos she had to stick to milk while Rob and I dined on lovely food, lol.

I am proud of her because she has been finishing nearly all her feeds lately. I was struggling to get her to drink 60mls but now is drinking her full 90mls for the most part. I try not to force her to drink cos then she'll get upset and refuse the bottle. She is a slow drinker though and I find I have to burp her every few minutes. It isnt nice being vomited on, trust me! Ive had her vomit up half her feed a couple of times and it isnt a pleasant experience. One time she went thru 3 outfits, not because of vomiting three times, but once because she peed on her outfit, then she vomited, then it was for something else.

Ah well, no one said mother hood was easy, lol...

No comments: