Ive been suffering from back pain lately. Last Tuesday it was that sore that I could barely walk. It was my lower back so it kind of affected my left bum cheek and whenever I had to walk somewhere it pained me. I couldnt really sit down for long periods at work and thats the hard part about my job. By Wednesday it had subsided a little but it was still aching. Then on Saturday it was back with a vengance and since I was allocated to do Back of house duties at work it wasnt so bad. I spent two hours sitting down folding napkins but I felt terrible that my friend had to do most of the food running to the restaurant. I couldnt lift the trays even if I wanted too. Not only that but she was telling me not to lift anything. I felt so useless I cried.
One of my friends told me to go see HR so they could put me somewhere where I am sitting down but there are no office jobs available, besides that theyre not going to train me up for only a couple of months. I dread going to work now because of the back aches. They only get worse when I stand up. Im beginning to feel like an old lady.
Im beginning to have the odd sleepless night as well. Last night I woke up @ 1.30am to go for a pee and then I couldnt get back to sleep. My mind was racing with different thoughts and then baby decided to start kicking me. I didnt mind that too much but Im just so tired today. Im glad Im not at work. Some nights I cant get into a comfortable positon in bed, so I toss and turn from my left side to my right side, then I end up on my back which isnt a very good sleeping position because the weight of the baby puts too much pressure on your internal organs, so I try not to sleep on my back, however I always manage to wake up on my back.
I know it sounds like Im whining, Im not really, its just damn hard to get comfy.
No comments:
Post a Comment