Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Updates

Well I decided to reopen my blog and delete my new blog, just wasnt the same over there, I much prefer it here.  Im so behind because Ive hardly updated at all but this year is proving to be a craptastic year so far, Ive had bad stuff after bad stuff happen and Im well and truely over 2011, and we are only 5 months in! Of course there has been good stuff happen too but I feel that the bad stuff has overshadowed the good stuff and Im waiting for that silver lining to appear.

Anyhoo I hope you stick around and read, and hope you dont get too bored by my bellyaching, I promise there will be good stuff written here not just bad stuff, Im just happy to be "home" at my old blog, I knew I couldnt turn my back on it no matter how much I tried.

1 comment:

Penelope said...

Hi Danni!

Welcome back! Looking forward to catching up on all your updates!!!

Pen
xx