Unless youve been living under a log for the past year, youll know that I absolutely LOVE John Cena! I have been replied to by him on Twitter several times and have also been followed by him, that was back in December and I was so very happy when he followed me. But I had to earn his follow by posting a pic of myself with his DVD, he sent me a personal message as well saying how nice my pic was, and I almost died when I saw it and I still cant really believe he sent me a personal message, let alone all the other replies to my tweets he sent me.
the direct message from John Cena
my pic that earned me a follow from John
I think I look a bit washed out in the photo but oh well, he thinks I look nice so there ya go, does heaps for a girl's confidence and self esteem when a hot guy says something about how nice she looks, LOL!!!! Anyhoo, Im gonna leave ya with some pics of my John and yes in case you hadnt noticed Ive given Sav the old heave ho for good this time!
In his purple gear
modelling for Vogue
bursting thru the cover of WWE Magazine





No comments:
Post a Comment