Lately she doesnt want to go to daycare anymore. I drop her off on Mondays and Fridays and she is in tears when I leave her, she just clings to me and doesnt want to go. On monday past I had to bribe her to go with a bag of lollypops as a reward, she went reluctantly but when I picked her up the first thing she said was "Where are my lollypops?" Then on Wednesday we went to a Farm outing with our playgroup and she threw the biggest tantrum which resulted in me in tears, its like whenever we go somewhere she has to play up and upset me and ruin the day.
Last Friday I had both girls home and Summer three 3 tantrums, she ended up in her room twice, and then in timeout later on that day for something or other. It seems whenever I ask her to do something, like get dressed or pick up her toys she has to say "No!" or "Not yet!" I really dread her teenaged years! We butt heads now as it is, I dont fancy doing it when she is older! Sometimes I think we are too alike, she will scream and yell when throwing a tantrum, and sometimes, instead of ignoring it like I should be doing I end up screaming back!
I should mention I am back in counselling as while I was in hospital I was really depressed and the social worker suggested I do counselling so Carer's Victoria contacted me and put me onto a psychologist. So far no sessions have been about Paige, theyve been about Summer and her clingy behaviour and what has brought it all on, I must confess I feel horrible that she feels like this, I dont want her to feel that her world is crumbling.
But anyway, here is a pic of the little
Devil? Me?
2 comments:
I hope the counselling sessions help you Danni, and Summer too. Hang in there, it could be that as a teen she'll be easy for you!
So cute! I agree w/Jude, Summer may get over her rebellious ways while still a young child, then turn into a real "angel" when she hits her teens (from my mouth to God's ears, lol). All the best with your counseling too, Miss D xoxo
Post a Comment