Paige is now more or less toilet trained during the day, and I couldnt be more happy! It didnt take her long to get toilet trained, not long at all! She is really good at Kinder as well, the first day back at kinder after holidays, I sent her in a nappy, just to warn the teachers that she was toilet training, on the Wednesday I sent her without a nappy on and a huge bag of spare undies and clothes. At first she refused to sit on the toilet at kinder and she ended up going thru the entire bag of clothes that day!
On the Friday, she had an accident in the carpark, and after that only had 2 more accidents during the day, now at home she barely has any accidents and at kinder she is going really well, I still take a bag of clothes and undies with me and leave them there but she will probably do one accident a day on average. Pooing in the toilet is another issue, she seems to hold it in and then will go in her undies. In fact she had a sore tummy at kinder from not going, and I found she was acting strange at home, wanting to go to the toilet then not going, I realised the next day she was withholding her poo.
Then there is the issue of public toilets! she wont go on them, probably because theyre too big and she is frightened of them, but yesterday at McDonalds she needed to go and at first she was scared of going but then I sang to her and she did her wee in the toilet like a big girl! We havent started night training yet, want to get to the point where she wakes up dry, I believe its still too early in the piece to get her night trained, but at least we have had good progress during the day! All in time for school next year!
Next to be toilet trained is Summer, she is showing interest but will tell me she has wet her nappy before she has to go to the toilet!
2 comments:
It sounds like Paige is doing pretty well at this then Danni! I hope she's always dry soon for you!
I miss your blogging..... :-(
Post a Comment