Well, 2010 was a great year, especially healthwise for Paige! She just continued to get better and better where her Coeliac disease is concerned, also she only had brief colds as opposed to the full blown pneumonia she had the previous year! She continued to amaze me during the year with her achievements at kinder, and her speech development! She is saying so many more words now, and during her cognitive assessment for school last year, she really surprised me with her understanding, I just dont give her enough credit.
Then there was the toilet training, which we are still fine tuning but she is more or less out of nappies now, except for night time, we are still in nappies for night time, and as far as poo is concerned thats a bit of a hit n miss at the moment! But we will get there! At least she is toilet trained for the most part. Which leads me to Summer, she is fully toilet trained now and is completely out of nappies, even for night time! She is like a kid who swallowed a dictionary but unfortunately her behaviour stinks at the moment!
I made some lovely friends thru kinder and the kinder committee, the mums I met who had children in Paige's kinder group are such a bunch of special ladies and I treasure their friendship, I also made amends with a lady who I might have blogged about a few times in the old blog, I dont know if you remember me blogging about how we had a bit of a falling out and me being the idiot I am, though that cos Im behind a computer screen I should just let the abuse flow freely! Well, I decided that life is too short to be like that, and we are now friends again however she is moving away again so we didnt get to spend much time together, at least though we unblocked each other from Facebook and now its water under the bridge!
Ive made a decision that when Im depressed, if I see something that I dont like on Facebook or Twitter to just leave it and walk away, otherwise Im going to tie myself in knots over it, I cant go thru life doing this, but anyway, a post for another time. Um, what else happened last year, nothing majorly horrible happened, I think 2010 was a fab year for the most part, but I think 2011 is going to be better! I have a lot to look forward to, Im coping okay with Paige and her going to school, granted I was real depressed the day before her first transition/orientation day, I cried and cried, and the next day as well but lucky for me, the Principal is a lovely lady and the school is an awesome school, I have high hopes for Paige!
So that was my year in a nutshell! Bring it 2011, Im waiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment