Monday, November 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo

Well its that time of year again National Blog Posting Month or NaBloPoMo, where I write a blog post per day for a month.  I figured since Ive been neglecting this dear ole blog that I should start writing in it again.  So here we are!  and also being its the 1st November I want to say happy birthday to my dear friend from the US Janna or Miss J as I refer to her!  Hope you have a wonderful birthday Miss J!!

So this is a very short post but its the first one for NaBloPoMo, I will be posting once a day for the next month, sorry ole blog, that Ive been neglecting you!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Yes, my best Birthday Wishes to Sista Janna!

I'm so glad to hear you'll be posting more Danni girl, I've missed you here. Hugs!

Janna said...

Thanks Miss D!! So sorry I am late in seeing your message. It was very sweet of you {{{muah!}}}

I will try to keep up with your NaBloPoMo as often as I can. Good luck with it :o)

XOXO