Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Paige

Again, a day late, but Happy 5th Birthday to my big girl Paige! I dont know where the last 5 years have gone, seriously, theyve just disappeared in a blink of an eye! One day she is my baby girl the next she is all grown up and ready to go to school next year!  We had a low key day for her actual birthday, so low key in fact that she was actually sick! Got a throat bug from Summer from her birthday, how nice so it was a trip to the Dr and then she went downhill from there!

However she did have a great day for her birthday party last Saturday with all her little kinder friends! I love seeing them with her, she loves giving them hugs and such, its lovely! She got some wonderful presents and she had a great time!  On Monday I went to Kinder early and gave out treats to her little kinder friends and they sung happy birthday, oh she was loving it.  I have some pics to share from her party, and in other news she is going great using the toilet, hardly any accidents now!








2 comments:

Janna said...

So very adorable!! Happy Birthday to Miss Paige <3

Deb said...

Gosh, it's hard to believe that they're 3 and 5 already. Happy Belated Birthdays to both your beautiful girls! They're growing up so fast!