....after all these years of having a large dog, not to leave anything that resembles food on the bench and go out and leave the food unattended with the dog inside! But no, I still go out and forget that the dog is inside and I also think that she cant possibly reach the food thats on the bench, but Jessie went and proved me wrong again today!
I had a raw chicken on the bench ready to put into a dish to roast when I got home from the Kinder pick up and when I got home realised the chicken was gone! Jessie had pinched it and eaten the whole thing! There was nothing left! Jeeze!! Thats the umpteenth time Ive done that! I always forget that she is a big dog and can reach the bench and somehow drag the food over to her!
Another time she ate a bunch of steaks that were defrosting on the bench. We were living in our other house which was double storey and we were upstairs and realised Jess was quiet, always a sign of being naughty, and she had gotten to the pack of steaks and eaten every single one! Her greediness has gotten her into trouble in the past, making her so sick because she is a guts and would gulp down food in a second rather than chew then swallow!
She has attacked the garbage many a time also and Ive come home to find garbage all over the kitchen floor! And yet, I keep leaving her in and forgetting to put the rubbish out or in the laundry so she wont attack it, you think I wouldve learned by now, ah well some day I will remember to put the rubbish out or to put the meat somewhere she wont get it....one day!
1 comment:
I remember one day my dog getting into a garbage bag in the kitchen that was full of apple peels (I made apple pie) and for the next few days he was soooo sick. Served him right! LOL
Post a Comment