Remember how I told you that Summer takes her favourite teddy around with her everywhere? And how she sleeps with him every night? Well now she takes more toys to bed with her, its so funny! Lately she has been attatched to her My Little Pony toys that she got from a McDonalds happy meal and she must have them next to her otherwise she wont go to bed. Along with them, she has her Zoe doll, another pink teddy, and another little doll beside her, and Grover.
Last night she found a couple of Chipmunk happy meal toys and she insisted on adding them to her growing collection of night time companions. Soon there wont be any room for her in the bed. The other night she went to sleep holding her my little pony in one hand and the comb it came with in the other hand. Around 9pm she woke up crying and I went to investigate and found her upset because she had lost her precious teddy bear, he had fallen on the floor and she was still holding this bloody pony, it was so funny.
Then in the morning, she didnt have enough hands to carry all her beloved toys with her from her room to the lounge. Its so funny how kids get attatchments to certain things. I reckon give it a couple more weeks and she wont want the ponies to sleep with anymore, itll be something else. I think nothing will ever take the place of her teddy though, Ill have to surgically remove that teddy from her, especially to wash the damn thing! Paige only has her Abby Cadabby doll that she sleeps with, she isnt attatched to any other toys.
Summer is such a little girl, she loves all things girly and loves dressing up. She loves her bling and looking in the mirror. The other day I put on one of her gold necklaces that she got for her naming and she said "I see mirror" and she ran off to have a look at herself in the mirror. The only thing she doesnt like much is having her hair washed, brushed and put up! She screams her head off! Im hoping she overcomes the fear of having her hair brushed and put up, Im petrified of her getting nits and we dont want any in this house!
2 comments:
That's hilarious, I can't remember sleeping with my dolls or toys when I was little. Summer takes after her mommy being a girlie girl!
Rora is exactly the same with her horde of teddies & dolls Danni! xxxx
Post a Comment