Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paige's Kinder Photos

I got Paige's kinder pics yesterday and wanted to share some of them with you, enjoy xo




Im a bit annoyed that she wasnt smiling in some of the pics but all in all I think theyre lovely!  A treasured memory of her kinder days

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Adorable <3
I'm anticipating our kindy photos that we'll get back next week. I had totally forgotten about them been taken and my boys were desperate for a haircut, they should be very interesting photos.

Your girls are so gorgeous Danni xo

Being Me said...

Awwww she is so cute. That last one is my fave, but I also like the one where she's headed for the books... does she have her shoe on her hand?! LOL too funny :D

Penelope said...

Danni she is SO cute! I love how they have a little uniform....so adorable!!

Jude said...

These are adorable Danni!

Janna said...

Hi Miss D! Sorry for being MIA for so long. Life is busy of late, but it's all good, and I'm working towards returning to my on-line activities. Thanks for sharing these adorable pics of Miss Paige! Nice memories indeed of her Kinder days :D
xoxo