Random stuff from a busy mum of two!
Love the pics Danni! I have never seen a birthday cake made out of cupcakes before and I adore the idea. I just might have to try that one day!
Thanks for sharing pics from Paige's birthday party! I love the cupcakes shaped up to a pyramid. That's a neat idea.
Adorable pics, Miss D! I also love the birthday cupcakes, very original idea. You look good, and hope to chat with you soon. xoxo
I want some cake!!!Thanks for the photos, Danni.
Just so you all know I didnt make that cake!lol, my friends on the parenting forum Im a member of thought I made it!
Thanks for sharing the picturs.. Paige is such a sweetheart... ;)
Danni just to let you know that sugar n' spice is me. I was logged in under my other bloggy.:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the pics Danni! I have never seen a birthday cake made out of cupcakes before and I adore the idea. I just might have to try that one day!
Thanks for sharing pics from Paige's birthday party! I love the cupcakes shaped up to a pyramid. That's a neat idea.
Adorable pics, Miss D! I also love the birthday cupcakes, very original idea. You look good, and hope to chat with you soon. xoxo
I want some cake!!!
Thanks for the photos, Danni.
Just so you all know I didnt make that cake!lol, my friends on the parenting forum Im a member of thought I made it!
Thanks for sharing the picturs.. Paige is such a sweetheart...
;)
Danni just to let you know that sugar n' spice is me. I was logged in under my other bloggy.
:)
Post a Comment