Friday, November 16, 2007

My Cloth-Bummed Babe

My latest obsession is modern cloth nappies! Nappies you dont need pins for or dont have to fold, theyre like a disposable nappy except theyre made from cloth, and from things like fleece, bamboo, hemp or minky. I ordered a couple of "Show off" nappies for my girls, with christmas designs. I have about 30 cloth nappies for Paige, however Ive been kind of lazy and not been putting them on her. I only have a couple for Summer. I havent bought any in a while, Ive had to cut down on my spending, lol.

Anyways, I thought id share some pics of Summer in her Christmas nappy! I promise to take pics of Paige and Summer wearing their matching christmas nappies and tee shirts once I get some pics of them together! But for now, enjoy these!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Janna said...

Oh, Summer is just too cute! What a wee little angel, and I'm loving her adorable nappy too :o) Looking forward to seeing pics of your two girlies together! xoxo

Jude said...

OMG look at her, she's darling! LOL

That last shot of her looks like she's smiling for the camera. My lordy woman you and hubby make pretty babies. *wink*

I've heard about the "natural" diapers, a lot of mothers are trying them out. When my Mom had the last of us, there were still no such thing as disposable diapers and she was still using cloth diapers and plastic pants that went over them. I remember cuz I was 11 when my youngest sister was born and I used to change her butt! LOL

Hope you're feeling good Danni dear, love ya!

Janna said...

Pretty new layout ;o)
xoxo

Sarah said...

Random comment: Hello you don't know me i just joined this site and was looking around and came across your blogger :) I just wanted to say that christmas nappy is gorgeous!