Monday, August 06, 2007

Why Does She Have To Be So Friggen Stubborn?

Why cant she friggen eat already? My girl has gone from eating heaps to just picking and eating enough to keep a sparrow alive She used to love eating a cooked lunch of vegies or a homestyle broth I used to make, or baked beans, now all she wants is sandwiches or potatoes in any form! Chips is a favourite, but I refuse to give them to her every day!She used to happily let me feed her the same food we used to eat of an evening meal, but now if I put the spoon anywhere near her she'll start waving her arms around I pet hate of mine, especially when the food goes all over the place!

If I give her a dish of food like a piece of cut up roast meat or a bit of chicken, she'll start throwing it on the floor, another hate of mine! She will happily guzzle her evening bottle before bed, so no problems there, but I feel that since she was sick, 3 weeks ago, her eating has become picky at best!

Then as I mentioned in my previous entry, there is the teething thing, and I dont give a frog's fat arse what Robin Barker says, teething DOES upset children, otherwise, why do they start refusing to eat and grizzle and carry on? I just want my girl to start eating the way she used to again, I dont need the extra stress right now, and I find meal times to be a headache coupled with a burden cos I just dont know what to bloody well feed her anymore I called the MCHN earlier, hopefully she can lead me in the right direction. I dont know if I need to put her on some vitamins cos she aint eating any vegies, and dont even start me on meat!

No comments: