Friday, August 31, 2007

Watch My Belly Grow!

Firstly Id like to share with you, the evolution of my baby belly, starting at 14 weeks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The next pic was taken at 18 weeks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

23 Weeks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

28 Weeks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

32 Weeks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Im currently 33 weeks, I havent taken any pics this week yet, probably wont take any more till 35 weeks.

4 comments:

Janna said...

Wow, how awesome to see your growing belly, lol. And I see cutie Miss Paige in the last one :o) I'll check back again for more pics, and I like the new layout, too. xoxo

Danni said...

Thanks got bored with the old layout! thanks for the belly compliments :)

Jude said...

I love seeing baby bumps! What a great way to see the changes. And I love the new blog look Danni, nice and refreshing.

Look at Paige! She's growing so fast!

Kim said...

DANNI!!! I am so glad you are back to blogging! We've missed you and Paige! And I can't wait to see the new arrival!