Saturday, December 10, 2005

Smiles...

No, I havent fallen off the face of the earth, just been busy and hadnt had time to do a post, lol. Anyways, I have exciting news! Paige has started smiling! I couldnt believe it! Her first smile was last friday when I was at my grandmas house. She smiled at my grandma six times and one of those times I caught one too! Her smile melted my heart, it was sooooo beautiful and sweet that I cried! Ive gotten smiles every day this week, however I havent caught one on camera yet, sorry ladies.

I find if I talk to her in a high pitched voice and tickle her chin, she usually smiles at me, and today while I was feeding her, I gave her a rest and she smiled with her whole face, it was just gorgeous! And she has started cooing. While I was feeding her I sat there staring into her eyes and she gave me two sweet little coos, like she was talking to me, again my heart just melted into mush! I just love that precious little girl so much it hurts.

Also, I took her to see the Health nurse yesterday for a check up and she put on 200grams! She now weighs 7lb 5oz! She is now the size of an average baby. I was so happy with the weight gain. She has been feeding well and wanting more sometimes, but I noticed that her face is getting chubby.

I also had my first councelling session for my depression and I feel that its going well, but its only the beginning. Later ladies

No comments: