Hi chickies! Well I took Princess Paige to the Doctors today to get her 2 month vaccinations. There were four altogether, I cant remember what they were, lol, all I know is she got 2 in one leg and one in the other, one vaccine was combined with another. I am so proud of her because she hardly cried at all, I was so worried she would scream the building down, but I was wrong. She cried more when we got home and she wanted her feed. Bloody hell, she cried so much she turned red in the face and sobbed her little heart out, and it was a type of cry that goes silent then she took a breath and screamed again. I picked her up, cuddled her and cried with her, cos it breaks my heart when she cries like that.
Anyway she is okay now. It has been rather hot the last couple of days and she has been in a singlet and nappy. I gave her a bath yesterday and one today, I only usually bathe her once a week, or twice if its hot, other times I give her a sponge bath. She did this massive poo in her nappy yesterday so I had to bath her cos she got it every where, sorry TMI. At least she didnt wait till after I took her nappy off, as the case happens sometimes.
Well, this is my last entry before christmas so I just wanna wish you all a very merry christmas. I know that this will be a special one for me cos its Paige's first christmas. Hugs to you all and Ill check in again soon with some more pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment