Well next Wednesday I have to take her for her first series of vaccinations and I am really dreading it. When I was in hospital, she had to have a hep B shot and also a heel prick test where they test for rare genetic disorders like cystic fibrosis and PKU. Anyway, she was nice and quiet, oblivious to what was going to happen, so I decided to convieniently go to the toilet because I knew she would scream her lungs out. When I got back to the nursery, my poor little girl was crying because the student midwife had pricked her heel and was squeezing her blood out onto the blotting paper.
I also have to take her to the health centre for her 8 week check. I wonder if she has put any weight on this week? I have been getting smiles and coos every day, and it just melts my heart when she does that, especially when she coos, its like she is talking to me. I also have some other great news. I had her on the floor for some tummy time and she rolled over, not once, but twice! I was so suprised because I didnt think that babies rolled until they were much older. I am so proud of my baby girl, she is so clever! Sorry, Im just a proud mummy, lol.
Well I leave you with one of my fave photos, bye bye for now ladies...
No comments:
Post a Comment