Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Work's Over!

IM OFFICIALLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE FOR TWELVE MONTHS!!! HOW WONDERFUL!!!

Although I will be missing my friends, I wont be missing my job. I dont know why but people were still pissing me off yesterday and today, even though I shouldve been happy to have been leaving. There were some lovely guests who I struck up conversations with because they saw my huge watermelon bump showing from under my uniform, and of course they wanted to know the who, what, where, when and why of my pregnancy so I was happy to tell them :).

I got some lovely gifts from some of my friends as well. I got a playgym from my gay friend who I worked in room service with, he also gave me a teddy bear a few months back. The Rooms Division Manager, who is a lovely lady, gave me a 5 piece set. The switchboard operator gave me a smock and shorts set and another friend of mine gave me a Whinnie The Pooh dining set. I was so greatful of these beautiful things. I feel very fortunate to have lovely friends. Im so glad I didnt have that baby shower now....

No comments: