If you cast your eyes over to my side bar, you will notice I added another baby ticker to my blog. I found it on a pregnancy forum I am a member of and I thought to add one of my own. Its quite different to other tickers I have seen.
Anyways, I had another doctor's visit the other day and I discovered I put on 3 kilograms. My doctor told me that I have to watch my weight cos I am small and its more noticable on small people. He also told me that I have to cut down on my sugar intake, and I did admit that I have been craving sugar lately. Before I was pregnant, I hardly ever ate doughnuts, croissants or danish pastries, but lately thats all I want. Even gummy lollies! I didnt tell him about the packet of lollies I ate in one sitting, he wouldve killed me, or the Afternoon Tea I had at work which consisted of cakes, cakes and more cakes.
I havent eaten any cakes and things this past week. Its been ice cream Ive wanted and every night after dinner I have a bowl. Ive been into strawberry, vanilla and chocolate, yum! But seriously, I do have to watch the sugar cos of gestational diabetes, so its gotta stop. Apart from that, he checked my ankles for swelling, and measured the height of my fundus ( thats the top of my uterus), for every week it should increase in 1 centremeter so I should be measuring 22 cms. I gotta go back in 4 weeks, we'll see how much weight I gained.
No comments:
Post a Comment