Thursday, January 06, 2011

Struggling

I didnt want to start off a new year with a post entitled "Struggling" but I am at the moment.  Summer is at that stage where she is really pushing the boundries! I was told that age 3 was worse than age 2 but I being a fool, just laughed and thought it was all a load of BS! How wrong I was! Summer has always been a bit of a drama queen but the last few weeks its gone from bad to worse! Im sick of the back talk, the constant bickering between her and Paige, she is just so nasty to her its not funny, always pinching toys off her or yelling at her to "Go Away!"


I have to physically get in between them now because once Summer starts hitting Paige she just wont stop, then she'll make Paige cry, its horrible! Paige is no angel either cos she sometimes starts the hair pulling or what not so Ill reprimand Paige.  These past few weeks have been very trying on me mentally, I feel like Im losing control of my temper, Im almost out of meds and need to get to the Dr quickly.  We went away for a week to Eildon with my parents, staying at their property, Summer just wouldnt leave me alone, she constantly wanted to be near me, wanted me to pick her up, wanted me to hold her hand, wanted me to take her to the toilet when she is very capable of going on her own, the clinginess is thru the roof!


She was constantly whining and saying she was scared of my mum's dogs, whenever I turned around she was there, being a little so and so, she upset me so much one evening I just didnt want to look at her, I yelled at her so much, I felt awful at the time, but she was honestly doing my head in and it hasnt stopped, not by a long shot! I have a feeling she is a bit jealous as I am always helping Paige with her toileting, so she probably thinks, "Stuff this, I need help too then!" I do sometimes think its my fault she is the way she is, I mean I was depressed when I was pregnant with her, and now she is screwed because of me.

No comments: