Anyway, we had a party for her and Paige on this past Sunday, with some friends from playgroup and the family, it was a wonderful day, the weather was great and there was lots of fun had by all the kids! Now we have the trampoline and cubby house there is lots to do and as I said the weather was perfect. They got spoiled rotten by everyone, lots of clothes and money and toys. I was even adventurous this year and made both the birthday cakes!
Summer's actual birthday which was yesterday was a low key day, we went shopping to spend some birthday cash, then had a baby cino and a coffee for me and then had a play on the slides, then came home and had some more fun with new toys and then a play outside. It was great, especially because she knows whats going on now, knows its her birthday. Here are some pics from the party...
We have one more party this weekend for Paige's kinder friends at McDonalds, so I have more baking to do, then I have to make stuff to take into kinder for her birthday, so Im gonna be a busy lady, but I love it, love doing stuff for the girls.
1 comment:
Well there you are Danni, I've been missing your posts! Good to see you back.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What cute pics of the girls, I love their little dresses Danni. And I'm glad the weather was good for the party too. You'd be into spring over there now huh? We're enjoying autumn weather at the moment. Yay!
Post a Comment