.....till my c/section! Im running the gamut of emotions right now! One minute Im feeling happy, the next Im in tears! I guess Im just worried about how Paige will go without me for a few days while Im in hospital, even though she'll be with DH and he is more than capable of looking after her, I know Ill just miss her so damn much!
Im looking forward to seeing how she will react to her brother or sister and what she'll do! Bubs has "bought" her her very own baby doll as a special gift, so Im looking forward to giving it to her on Bubs' behalf, lol!
Not much else to report here! My suitcase is packed, just gotta put last minute things in like my bottles and undies and my toiletries. Ive made up my mind that Im not going to fuss about breast feeding this time around, Im taking my bottles and formula with me and Im all prepared. While Im all for breastfeeding, I just dont like the thought of me doing it, I dont like the thought of the pain either and Im so used to bottle feeding now! Also an advantage of bottle feeding is you know exactly the amount of milk the baby is getting, none of this guess work and worrying about the baby losing weight.
Well, thats all for now, I wont be seeing you until I return from my hospital stay and Ill have a brand new bubba girl or boy for you to see! HOW EXCITEMENT!!! lol, take care, see you all when I get back :)
5 comments:
Sending lots of good luck & blessings for the birth of your second bub, Miss D! Looking forward to hearing all about it, and please post some pics when you can, too! Kissies to Miss Paige :o)
xoxo
I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)
I can't wait to see the new arrival!!!
Ooooh! Any news yet? Can't wait!
WELL?????? **does happy dance and bites nails in anticipation**
Post a Comment