Sunday, September 30, 2007

12 Days To Go!!!!

Thats right, only 12 days to go till my c/section on 11 October, and it cant come soon enough! Im so tired all the time and standing and walking for too long is out of the question! We took Paige for a walk earlier and Rob had to push the pram while I tagged along slowly behind him! I actually had to tell him to slow down a bit, usually its me who is walking a few steps in front, lol.

I have a hospital check up on Tuesday and that will be my last before I go to hospital the following week. I am yet to pack my bag but I have everything I need set aside, I just need a quiet moment to myself to do it, its so difficult with a toddler hanging around, and a nosy toddler at that. No sooner do I put something in then she takes them out and I have to repack everything.

Not much else is going on really. Ive been having appointments with the psychiatrist at the hospital as Ive been showing signs of depression again and they want to help me before it gets too bad. I had my last appointment last thursday and when I check into hospital on 11 October, the psychiatrist will come see me then and possibly after the birth also so I can start taking Zoloft again.

So thats whats been happening of late, sorry for the short post, will post more next time :)

2 comments:

Jude said...

Not long to go now! :-)

I'm glad they're staying on top of the depression this time sweetie. And I can't wait to meet your new wee one!

Janna said...

I hope they can keep the depression in check so it doesn't interfere with the aftermath of your blessed event! All the best to you with the C-section, Miss D, and I will check back soon for more updates. xoxo