So Im a few days late, but Happy Birthday to my gorgeous Paige! I cant believe she is 2 years old now! It was like yesterday I gave birth to her and was bringing her home from hospital! I was so scared of how I was going to handle this little fragile newborn bub. I still dont know how I managed to get thru it all.
Im finding motherhood a little easier this time, and Im trying not to worry myself sick about every little thing with Summer, although we are having a few issues with her sleeping (insert going crazy smiliey here) While Paige hardly cried at all, Summer cries a lot more and Im still learning what they all mean. Youd think after having one Id remember but nooooo, Ive forgotten it all and its completely alien to me again!
We will be having a party for Paige this Sunday so I cant wait for that! And its also a chance for some friends and family to see Summer. I have some pics of Paige opening some of her birthday gifts which I will come back on and post later on, and also some pics of Miss Summer. I am still trying to get Paige to hold her but she wont hold her at all, although she isnt afraid to touch her now, she'll happily come and give her a poke or a pat, or pull on her leg or hand, its cute and funny at the same time. I just have to remember to remind Paige to be gentle!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Paige from your Aunty Peachy! I can't believe she's 2 already! Don't forget to show some birthday pics from her party! Enjoy!
Happy Birthday to Miss Paige. *sniffle* They grow up SO fast! Can't wait to see pix from her party!
Happy birthday, little Miss Paige! So hard to believe she's already 2!
Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Paige! You are the big sister now, my how time flies! Can't wait to see the pics. xoxo
Good heavens 2 yrs. old already!! Happy Birthday Paige darling, hugs from Auntie Jude!
Post a Comment