Saturday, June 16, 2007

Feeling Huge...

....And Im only 22w 3d pregnant! Im feeling a little uncomfortable as well, feeling breathless during the day. I kept on letting out audible sighs today and DH kept asking me what was wrong, to which I replied I felt breathless.Also had some lower back pain which seemed to go away after a good night's sleep but then came back this arvo I just hope I dont get sciatica again like I did with Paige! That absolutely killed me! I was still working then and I was hobbling around the restaurant like an old lady.My tummy has been so itchy as well! Im always scratching I forgot that I owe a belly shot! I had computer issues last week so I couldnt upload any pics and now I have to reinstall my camera software so hopefully Ill get some pics up Felt a little down today, God knows why I had a dream this morning about Paige and when I woke up I was crying, I dont remember much of the dream, all I know is that she was giving me a hug and then I woke up and I was crying Bloody pregnancy hormones are even attacking my dreams as well.

No comments: