Tuesday, July 18, 2006

9 Month Update...

Please forgive me for being so lax in the posting department. Ive started a diary on Essential Baby as well so Ive been writing in that as well. Anyway, we have had a few setbacks when it comes to the solids! Paige has been refusing her vegetables and pretty much anything that isnt fruit lately. Its doing my head in because I dont know why she is all of a sudden refusing vegies.

All she is eating is Peach, Apricot and Semolina, Apple and Oatmeal puree, Apple and Blueberry Muesli puree and Pureed apricots. She is drinking her milk so I guess thats important and paramount to the solids but Im running out of things to give her. Ive given her home made vegies and she just shuts her mouth and shakes her head from side to side as if to say "no mummy".

I was so stessed out the other week and it resulted in many tears from both me and her! Now I just give her the bowl and let her have a play and see if that gives her any enthusiasm to eat. Im organising to attend a residential stay with a mother and baby health centre where they deal with feeding problems. Ive done one already for the sleep/settling so now we have to done for the food!

In other developments, Paige has started to babble! Its the cutest sound listening to her saying "Gag, gag,. gag", lol, much better than the ear piercing screams she also does. Im sure if it were any louder then it would break the windows. She thinks its very amusing screaming at a high volume, mummy doesnt think so though.

Thats all the updates at the moment! I cant believe my Princess Diva is 9 months old, time is going way to fast here and before I know it she'll be 1 year old! I leave you with some pics I took recently...enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paige and Panda, come head to head!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: