
This one was taken before Easter, she was throwing a Diva tantrum at the time.

This one was taken last week. I had just given her a bath and I had washed her hair in baby oil as she has cradle cap. I styled her hair into a 50's quiff, lmao! Her cheeks have been so red for the last few months and still no sign of a bloody tooth!

This one was also taken last week. She is sitting in her walker, attempting to feed herself with great difficulty, she has beef and vegtables from here till next Sunday.
So there you have it. I have loads more to share but I must resize them first. Be back soon with more.
I just want to leave you with this smiley, it reminds me of miss Paige when she is sucking on her dummy..
No comments:
Post a Comment