Hey everybody! I cant believe it but Little Miss Paige is 8 months! I took her for her 8 month check up and she is now weighing 12lbs 6oz and is 61cms long! I am so pleased she is stacking on the weight now! She is enjoying 2 solid meals a day, plus 5 milk feeds. Big news, she has learned to sit up unaided for a few minutes before tumbling backward or forward

Im so chuffed and proud of my little girl, she vertually did it over night! She had her 6 month vaccinations last week and wasnt a very happy camper after wards. Sometimes I wish I never got her vaccinated to begin with, however then I think of the horrible diseases and how it affects babies and glad I did it, I just hate seeing her with so much discomfort

She is trying to commando crawl as well, however she gets frustrated cos she cant manage to do it properly, its funny seeing her do it. Maybe she wont even crawl but will just roll around all over the place as a means of getting around, God knows she is wearing me out just the same, she ends up on the floor boards instead of staying on her rug.
I leave you with a couple more photos. These were taken before Easter, enjoy...


No comments:
Post a Comment