Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mothers Day.....

Well, I celebrated my first mothers day this year....and it was wonderful. Last year on Mothers day I was pregnant with Paige and she was only a tiny little fetus, but I just started to feel her move around and it was a great gift. I still didnt know I was having a baby girl, my motherly instinct was way off and I thought I was having a boy....I was soon to be proven wrong at my ultrasound the following week.

Anyway I got spoiled and got an iPod Nano and a lovely chunky knit cardigan as its getting colder now and it will keep me warm while I go out for walks with Paige. In other news, I had to take Paige for an echocardiogram yesterday and her Cardiologist is so pleased with the operation that he doesnt want to see her for another 6 months. She is feeding well and putting on weight and is now weighing 11lbs 7 oz...Im as pleased as punch. I can barely carry her in my baby sling without getting a sore back these days.

Not much other news going on, just wanted to share my mothers day experience with you all.

No comments: