After the signing where I waited in line for 3 hours, Rob took me to the arena and I was fortunate to get my tour merch nice and early before the crowds got there! Got myself a John Cena tee shirt and tour programme, then I hung around trying to see if any of them were arriving, no luck cos I think they had gotten there before i did. Rob left me at 6ish and then we were allowed into the arena. I still couldnt believe how close to the ring I was, it was fucking awesome!!!
The show kicked off at 7.30 with pyro and Nickelback's "Burn It To The Ground", RAW's official song, and it was absolutely spectacular! I was so excited! All the wrestlers were amazing in person and larger than life as Im used to seeing them on TV every week! But the absolute highlight of my night was when John Cena came out for his main event match which was the last match of the night! I ran to the front near the barrier and took my sign out and held it out for him to see, I screamed his name out over and over and had my sign out so he could see it and when he got onto the corner turnbuckle he saw it! He pointed to me and said "Nice, very nice!" I almost died! I went absolutely nuts and screamed and blew him kisses and told him that I loved him! Then I yelled out to him to take his shirt off!!! Im sure the others around me thought I was crazy, LOL.
I had so much fun yelling out "You Suck!" to his opponent R-Truth and I yelled out a lot of "C'mon babe!" to John, I was so busy snapping photos but got to enjoy the match as well! It was so exciting and then once the ref counted "One, Two, Three!" and the bell was rung and John had won I was up jumping over the first row seats to get up near the barrier again and John came around and shook hands with the fans and I was very fortunate to have gotten to touch his sweaty hand, OMG! Cue me screaming and jumping up and down, actually I dont think I gave him time to come to me I just grabbed his hand, and I didnt want to let him go! Oh he felt soo good! The surly security bitch told me to calm down and shuffled him along but OMG it was fucking sensational! I got to touch him! and even though I didnt get my pic taken with him or met him properly, having touched him is the best thing ever! Im certainly not disappointed at all!
After 3 hours the show ended and I went home a very happy girl! So now onto the pics....Ill only show a few cos I took over 100 photos, these are my fave ones....
The sign that got John's attention
These are just some of my pics of John.....
and guess who ended up on WWE.com? yep, me!!! ha ha
2 comments:
So.... you had a good time? LOL
LOL ... what Debs said :P
SO glad you had an awesome time, Miss D! It's truly a thrill getting up close to our idols, especially when they are nice people and really appreciate their fans. Love your attention-grabbing sign, and how could he miss it! Congrats on getting your pic on WWE.com ... that in itself is exciting! xoxo
Post a Comment