These are my ballet flats I bought a couple of weeks ago, I wear them every day (please disregard the bandaids on my feet) but they hurt my little toes so thats why I have bandaids on, apart from that theyre not bad shoes to walk around in!
Love the shoes! I have become such a "flats" girl as I get older. There are so many cute styles nowadays that I never miss heels anymore. Those days are over for me and I don't miss them at all! I work with two 20-somethings who wear those super high stilettos with the huge platforms in front. I think they look ridiculous, but I'm sure the styles I wore back in the 70's & 80's looked just as silly to the older gals, so it's all relative I suppose :P No worries about the bandaids, they look very normal to me, lol. With sensitive feet and high arches I always get blisters, mostly from new summer sandals until I break them in. xoxo
2 comments:
Your toes look ouchie! :-(
Love the shoes! I have become such a "flats" girl as I get older. There are so many cute styles nowadays that I never miss heels anymore. Those days are over for me and I don't miss them at all! I work with two 20-somethings who wear those super high stilettos with the huge platforms in front. I think they look ridiculous, but I'm sure the styles I wore back in the 70's & 80's looked just as silly to the older gals, so it's all relative I suppose :P No worries about the bandaids, they look very normal to me, lol. With sensitive feet and high arches I always get blisters, mostly from new summer sandals until I break them in. xoxo
Post a Comment