Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Poo Incident....

Hello!

Babies are messy creatures! Its amazing the amount of poo, spew and wee that comes out of a tiny person, not to mention the mess they make when they eat. Anyways, our evening routine is bathtime, then a bit of a play on the rug, nappy free to let her bum air out a bit. Ive noticed some mild rash on Paige's bum of late so I like to let her roll around a bit without a nappy.

Last Friday was like any other day. I gave her a bath, dried her off then let her have a roll around and a play on the rug in front of the heater so she'd keep warm . I got side tracked so I didnt keep an eye on her, but I did see her playing with something and rolling in something. I walked over to where she was and noticed she had done a very runny poo and was rolling around in it!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was mortified and lucky I still had the bath water and it was still warm cos I had to wash her again to get rid of the poo smell! She was as happy as a pig in mud rolling around in her own poo, but I wasnt! Of course she wasnt impressed having a second bath but bad luck, lol! that will teach her for rolling around in poo.

Ive heard stories of babes taking off their nappies and "poo painting" the walls, OMG, I am hoping she doesnt do that, lucky she cant take her nappy off at the moment, she hasnt learned how to do that as yet. Sorry if Ive grossed you all out, but babies will be babies, lolPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ill leave you with a couple of pics that I took a few weeks back, enjoy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paige showing off her cloth bum

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Paige and Panda

No comments: