Friday, January 20, 2006

Some More Pics....

I wanted to add some more photos cos I know you all love to see them and I love to share them with you all. This one was taken on Monday that just passed. I finished giving Paige a bath and I decided to give her some tummy time. It helps strengthen the neck muscles and aids in her development. Its funny watching her army crawl, she looks like a newborn kitten who cant quite walk yet, lmao!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

This one was taken last week. Miss Paige decided she didnt want to go back to sleep after her feed so I had to bring her into bed with me. I look like a dragon cos I just woke up so dont be afraid, lol.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I hope you enjoy these ladies and Ill be back to post more soon....

No comments: