Hey Ladies, well as you can see by my ticker, my little girl is 3 months old today! Time sure does fly, seems like yesterday I was giving birth to her. She really keeps me busy! The kid is a livewire, and never wants to sleep during the day. The Early Childhood Nurse told me she should be sleeping at least 2x2 hour sleeps during the day as well. I told her she is sleeping between 9-11 hours a night, so how much more can the kid sleep. Ive tried everything but she seems interested in staying up and being around me and you cant make a child sleep if they dont want to, sheesh!
Anyway I thought Id post some pics of the presents Paige got for christmas.

Her flutterby dreams musical thingy.

Her musical glow worm,, which she loves.

Some outfits.

More outfits. This kid has more clothes than me.. lol.

Her little wagon, which she cant use until she is 1 year old.

Her Fisher Price Doll house.

Another Fisher Price musical thingy.
Stay tuned for some more pics that I will post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment