Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Day Photos

I have some pics from Christmas day at our house to share with you! As you prolly will have guessed, Paige was down right spoiled rotten! She got so many clothes and toys, there is no room for new toys anymore Shocked I think we need a bigger house just for the blasted toys! I basically own shares in Fisher Price, lol. Anyway, without further ado, here are some various pics from the day....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



On a different note, I have weaned myself off the Zoloft as my Dr said that falling pregant on Anti Depressants isnt recommended. I feel so good, havent had a melt down at all! Ive been charting my cycle and taking my temperature with a Basal Body Temp thermometer, and it actually told me when i ovulated! Lucky we Baby Danced that day, ROFL, hopefully we caught the egg. If I get a BFP this cycle then my baby will be born in September, so it looks like Ill be haveing a winter pregnancy again. Im currently 10 days past ovulation, and I am anxious to test, I am petrified of getting a BFN, so i think Ill hold out a bit longer to test!

Doll







No comments: