Well, I cant believe it, Christmas is here soon! I think Im organised, lol, we are having my family and Rob's family here for lunch this year, it just makes it easier for us, as our families are scattered all over the bloody place and with a young child its difficult to run around everywhere! Plus, the Diva gets cranky when she is tired so if we are home she can go and sleep in her cot.
My Sister in Law is having dinner at her place on Christmas eve, but we arent going, much to my MIL's dissapointment. She tried to twist our arm by telling us that she'll ask her daughter to change it to lunch, but the stupid woman cant get it in her thick skull that Ill be busy cooking my ass off for her and everyone else on Christmas eve! Besides, I just wanna stay home with my two special people before the madness of Christmas day arrives.
I have put the tree up, but Paige has found the tinsel and has started to attack it whenever Im not watching. Today we took her to see Santa and get her photo taken, she didnt cry so I was stoked! By the end of it though she had had enough and I could see her start to get antsy, so it was mummy to the rescue! And what is Santa bringing her I hear you ask, well she is getting a huge Elmo toy ( I wanted to get her a TMX Elmo, but Toys R Us had none left, and I couldnt find them anywhere else), she is also getting Fisher Price Alphabet Peek A Blocks, and a Barbie and Me Barbie doll. It will be her very first Dolly. I cant wait for her to open up all her presents, last year she was only 2 months old and didnt really know what was going on, so this year should be fun.
I have more pics to post, but Ill do that in my next entry, as I have more to upload to the computer and sort out.
No comments:
Post a Comment