Friday, November 17, 2006

November Updates

Well, its been a month since I updated last. Lots has been happening. I didnt mention it in my last post, but 2 days after Paige's birthday, she began to sit up unaided, and let me tell you its made life a lot easier for her. She can now sit down and play with her toys as opposed to laying on her tummy and playing, poor thing looked so uncomfortable like that, but it didnt seem to bother her in the slightest!

With her sitting she enjoys playgroup more now as she can sit and actually play with the kids. She is very mobile now as well, which makes my job harder.....I have to chase her around the house and make sure she isnt getting into any michief! Kid With Doll I dont know how many times she has tipped the dog's water onto the floor or herself!

She loves sitting in her bath tub and playing with bath toys, but she is becoming too confident and wanting to stand up!!!! I have found her standing in her cot a few times, holding onto the railing and giving me a huge gummy grin as if to say "Look at me mummy!" That , I dont mind, I just hate it when she loses her balance and falls and hits her head on the cot...ouchies!

I have some more pics to share with you all, I hope you enjoy them


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Finally check out this last pic of me in labour that I found on my mum's computer! I look like a cross between a beached whale and a spaced out zombiePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting







No comments: