Well, today is the day, my baby turns 1 year old! I cant believe that the year has flown by so fast! this time last year she was almost 3 hours old and was being looked after in the Special Care Nursery, while I was on the second floor maternity ward, separated from my precious girl!
Ive had a year full of ups and downs, what with finding out she had Down Syndrome, a hole in her heart, minor surgery, me going thru depression....now the good times are definitely outweighing the bad times, and she is forging ahead in leaps and bounds! My baby is no longer a baby, she is a....TODDLER! OMG, how did that happen?
Paige loved her Fisher Price Toy box full of special toys! I have pics to show you once I upload them onto the computer...and Miss J, thankyou for your lovely gift :) Ill be back with more updates after Paige's birthday party on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment