Friday, September 29, 2006

11 Months

So sorry for the lack of posting! Its been a very long time between posts so sorry again, just been busy with appointments and going on playdates :o) Anyway, my baby turned 11 months last week, can you believe it? I sure as hell cant! This time last year I was impatiently awaiting her arrival, and the weeks at home were getting very boring, my how that changed once Princess Paige graced us with her presence!

She is now officially commando crawling around the place and its very difficult to keep tabs on her. She follows me into the kitchen, which is cute, but she has a fascination with the pedal bin, and cos she spends so much time on the floor she ends up filthy. We have polished boards in the house so she can easily slide along them, but you should see how much dust and dog hair she picks up with her, now I have to wash the floor more frequently, hmmmmm, maybe there is a way I can attatch my mop to her so she can clean the floor while she crawls?

She is eating a lot better now too. Ive finally gotten her to eat yoghurt and she eats the whole tub. I buy her special baby yoghurt and its not as sour as regular yoghurt can be. We are busily prepareing for her 1st birthday party which we are having here at home so Im quite looking forward to that and giving her her gifts, but she'll have more fun with ripping the paper than her actual presents, she loves papers by the way, especially catalogues that come in the mail.

Ill leave you with a few more pics I took of her recently, enjoy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: