Morning all...
Well, today Im taking Princess Paige for her 4 month check up at the health centre! I cant wait to see how much she has grown. Im pretty proud of her cos I bought her a pair of flaired jeans and they actually fit her! I thought Id never see her in a pair of jeans, lol. Anyway, last night I got to see the girls from my prenatal class, cos we had a reunion, however there were only 3 couples there with our babies, no one else showed up which was pretty disappointing to say the least. We got to tell the prenatal class about our birth experiences and they got to ask us questions which was pretty good.
We had our sleep school programme last friday and it has been working. She has been settling herself to sleep during the day and at night as well. We moved her to her cot and I usually put her in there while I have a shower and she goes to sleep for about an hour and a half, so at least she isnt a little miss cranky pants by days end, that was driving me nuts.
Not much else to report. I added some links to my sidebar. The last few are blogs from my forum friends and I put a link to the pregnancy forum I am a member of as well. I also added some mummy blinkies, and will be adding a few more once I have the chance. I shall pop in again later to update you on Paige's progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment